New luxury five-star hotel to be built in Dubai Healthcare City
A Dh860 million luxury five-star hotel will be set up in the center of Dubai by Dubai Healthcare City. According to Gulf News, the development will open its doors to visitors by September 2007. The hotel and apartments will be connected by a glass air-conditioned tunnel to the 425-bed teaching hospital and the on-campus Harvard Medical School Dubai Centre.
DHCC is the world’s first healthcare free zone. The total site comprises of two phases, including disease treatment, prevention and wellness facilities. The first phase, located behind Wafi City, Dubai, is approximately 4.1 million square feet in size.
- Nineteen-million sq foot Phase II disclosed for Healthcare City
- Five-star hotel to be built in Abu Dhabi by Planet Group
- Affiliate of Gulf Air to build five-star hotel in Dubai
- What Arab Spring? Five five-star hotels set to open in Bahrain
- Al Habtoor Group acquires historic five-star Hotel in Budapest, Hungary