New managing director appointed for Creo Europe, Middle East and Africa
Creo Inc. announced the appointment of Israel Sandler as managing director of Creo EMEA, responsible for the company's regional operations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
"In a relatively short time Israel has been able to help focus and lead the sales and marketing team resulting in increased performance and a new spirit for sales and marketing in Europe, the Middle East and Africa," said Judi Hess, Creo president. "We look forward to what his spirit and drive can do to lead Creo EMEA to new successes."
Creo is a world leader in solutions for the graphic arts industry. Core product lines include image capture systems; inkjet proofers; thermal imaging devices for films, plates and proofs; professional color and copydot scanning systems; and workflow management software. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Intel names Vice President for sales and marketing in the Middle East and Africa
- New Management at Acer Middle East
- Avaya appoints new Middle East and Africa vice president
- Halawi named to lead Inmarsat Middle East, Africa and Central Asia
- Cisco appoints new vice president for channels and alliances in EMEA