New medical facilities to be built in Fallujah
According to Albayan Newspaper, the Iraqi health ministry has allocated the amount of 50 million Dinars for the establishment of new health institutions within the process of reconstruction of Fallujah.
This was confirmed by a high ranking official in the health ministry that indicated that the ministry has decided to build a new hospital in the city with a total capacity of 200 beds. The cost of this project is put at 45 million Dinar.
The official clarified that additional health facilities would be built in various areas of Fallujah. In addition, the ministry will rehabilitate some of the health centers with the cost of 240 million Dinar.
- New Saudi-Yemeni hospital to be built
- New luxury five-star hotel to be built in Dubai Healthcare City
- Iraq: New university hospital to be built
- SEHA implements new Electronic Medical Records System - Tawam Hospital in Al Ain is SEHA’s first hospital to go live with the new system in Abu Dhabi
- SEHA’s new Sheikh Khalifa Medical City wins Best Sustainable Hospital Project Award at Hospital Build 2012