New real estate deal signed in Bahrain
Bahrain's Seef Properties and Singaporean award-winning Fraser-Serviced Residences have signed an agreement to build a BD7 million service apartments – Fraser Suites – as part of the ongoing expansion of the Seef Mall.
According to the Bahrain Tribune, the agreement was signed between the Seef Properties’ Chief Executive Officer, Paul de Nicola, and Chief Operating Officer of Fraser Serviced Residences, Choe Peng Sum.
The Fraser Suites project, is owned and developed by the Seef Properties and will be managed by Fraser
- Abu Dhabi firm, Fraser Serviced Residences to build new project
- Bahrain: Seef Properties unveils image of Seef Mall’s West Wing Expansion
- Bahrain: New real estate deal
- Government of Bahrain to confirm Seef Properties IPO
- First Bahrain appoints KEO to master plan and design a US$ 450 million Seef District development