New real estate project in Abu Dhabi
FOREFRONT International has published a notice to investors regarding a new real estate project in Abu Dhabi. The total land size of the project is 41,702 square meters. The land will be split into 10 plots of equal size. The total cost of this project will hit US$1.7 billion - US$274 million for the land and US$1.4 billion for the development.
Its key elements will include one beach-front 5-star hotel, 1,276,020 square meters of residential space spread across 10 residential towers and 80,064 square meters of commercial space.
- Mubadala and Pramerica Real Estate Investors Partner to Launch New Real Estate Investment Management Joint Venture in Abu Dhabi
- Specialised real estate outsourcing services to support Abu Dhabi’s USD 306 billion mega development projects
- TASWEEK to present AED 500 million integrated housing project at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013
- Cityscape Abu Dhabi Kicks Off With Sorouh Cityscape Golf Classic Sorouh Real Estate, Platinum Sponsor of first time ever Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2007
- Abu Dhabi’s real estate projects to hit US$500bn