New report highlights importance of real estate sector in GCC
A report indicated on Saturday that the growing real estate sector in the Arab and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries adds a real value to their economies. The report, issued by the "Al-Motakhases" real estate company, said that the Arab governments are ready to introduce new investment laws in order to lure foreign investors.
It asserted the role played by the real estate shows in the activation of the investment process for the foreigners, pointing to the international real estate exhibition and the world of finance and investment exhibition at Oman International Fairground slated to open on January 16.
According to Kuna, the report said that the construction activity in the Arab region has retreated, adding that construction in Lebanon has retreated by 70 percent due to the recent political and security crisis.
- ALPEN CAPITAL’S GCC RETAIL INDUSTRY REPORT HIGHLIGHTS THE GROWTH POTENTIAL OF THE GCC RETAIL SECTOR
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- NCB Capital: Macro drivers support positive outlook for KSA real estate sector
- Importance of construction sector to UAE economy highlighted
- Turkey new hotspot for GCC real estate investors