New residential project approved in Bahrain
The municipal council of the central region in Bahrain announced its
principal agreement upon the establishment of more than 8,000 residential units on a 400 hectare area starching from north Salmabad to the Eastern of A'ali, reported the Bahraini newspaper,Akhbar al-Khalij.
Most of the area is under private ownership, while several land plots are governmental property or Waqf property. The approval was given after solving the problems with the lands' owners and with local inhabitants.
- BIsB and Riffa Views Signature Estates Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Provide Finance Options for Homes in Bahrain’s Premier Residential Locatio
- Arcapita Bank sponsors new residential project in Bahrain
- Sharjah: New residential area approved
- Works on new residential project in Bahrain delayed
- Bahrain: Private sector to develop residential project in northern Muharraq