New residential tower to be built at Dubai Marina
The Dorra Bay project, a 22-storey residential tower at the Dubai Marina, was recently launched by Property developer, Cayan.
"Dorra Bay offers residents the ultimate in luxury living, with magnificent apartments, amasing views over Dubai Marina's skyline, and the best in residential facilities," said Ahmad Al Hatti, chairman of Cayan, according to <i>Gulf News</i>.
Located within walking distance of the beach, Dorra Bay will offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
In addition, duplexes, garden terrace apartments and penthouses will be available.
- Dubai Contracting Company awarded AED 265 million contract for new residential tower at the Dubai Marina
- Cayan launches new residential project at Dubai Marina
- Dubai Contracting Company awarded contract for new residential tower at the Dubai Marina
- Dubai: 60,000-80,000 residential apartments being built
- 23 Marina to be built in Dubai