New sales and customer service managers for E-Vision
E-Vision, the United Arab Emirate (UAE)’s only digital cable television provider, has appointed new sales and marketing and customer service managers.
The company said the new appointments come in the wake of its introduction of the latest wireless access technology in Al-Ain, Sharjah and Ajman that has seen more customers signing in to enjoy its services.
E-Vision started its coverage in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in 2000. It recently introduced the new broadband wireless access technology in Al-Ain, Sharjah and Ajman and plans to introduce the same technology in Abu Dhabi and Dubai very soon.
Hassan Souabni has joined E-Vision as new sales and marketing manager. Souabni served as the customer service manager at E-Vision between 1999-2001 before becoming assistant manager at Etisalat’s Contact Centre. In his new assignment, Souabni will be implementing E-Vision’s sales, marketing and promotional plans.
Ayman Halasa joins E-Vision as the new customer service manager. Halasa holds a diploma in Industrial Marketing from Michigan, US, and has over ten years of experience in the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- E-Vision appoints new sales manager
- Increase in demand for E-Vision wireless services in Sharjah and Ajman
- E-Vision brings the future of Television to the UAE with the launch of its High Definition & PVR services
- Avaya helps businesses in the Middle East enhance customer service in a multimedia world
- Complementary Service Campaign To Commemorate Opening Of BMW After Sales Centre