New senior sales manager joins Mövenpick Hotel Bur Dubai
General Manager of the Mövenpick Hotel Bur Dubai Thomas Tapken welcomes Alan Nawfal, the new Senior Sales Manager to the team. Alan's main focus will be government accounts and local community relations.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is currently represented with 45 hotels in 12 countries and focuses on two types, the business and conference hotel and the holiday resort.
The hotel group is represented in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Italy, the Czech Republic, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Lebanon, Saudi-Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts gets Fastest Growing Hotel Chain in the Middle East Award
- Movenpick’s new Bahraini business hotel ready by summer
- Movenpick Hotels & Resorts to open second property in Jeddah
- Grand Hyatt Dubai appoints sales and conferences directors
- New general manager appointed for Holiday Inn Bur Dubai