New Soft Drink 'Dew' In The GCC
Mountain Dew is the latest product to be launched in the Gulf by Pepsico Beverages International (PBI). The product also hits the market in the form of a new-size glass bottle. The new 330 milliliter bottle, which will be available with a resealable closure and traditional crown, is the result of extensive worlwide research, stated a press release.
Designed to further increase Mountain Dew’s appeal among consumers across the Gulf, the distinctive green bottle breaks the tradition of soft drinks bottles as it comes with a new appearance, which will set it out from all other soft drinks on supermarket shelves.
Pepsi is the number one soft drink in the Middle East, where it outsells its nearest competitor by 2:1. The company has operated continuously for over 40 years offering a range of products including Pepsi, Diet Pepsi Light, Mirinda, 7UP, Diet 7UP, Mountain Dew, Shani and Teem, through a regional network of 27 exclusive Pepsi franchise bottlers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- PepsiCo International launches new Mountain Dew X-treme across GCC markets
- Mountain Dew soft drink launched in Lebanon
- Mountain Dew Joins Forces With Espn To Bring 2006 Dubai X Games
- New Mirinda Exotica drinks available across the Gulf
- Mountain Dew X Tour Brings The Extreme Sports Experience To Street Level