New software support helpdesk for Batelco Internet surfers
Batelco launched a new Internet software support helpdesk offering help for customers with Internet software problems. Callers with questions or problems about their Internet software or applications can call a new help line. This will include support on the latest dialers, browsers, email clients as well as solutions to a wide range of common problems facing people surfing the net.
The software support helpdesk will be staffed by a team of software support experts – specifically trained to help customers with the types of Internet software problems they may experience at home or in the office. New subscribers will receive software support free for one month to help them get connected to the Internet for a minimal charge of 150 fils per minute for calling to the new number.
Alternatively, customers can access free support information about Internet software on Batelco's Inet support site. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SaudiNet upgrades to Digiquant's service framework
- Batelco and Bahrain’s Governorates sign sgreement to provide computer laboratories and free internet for villages throughout the Kingdom
- new trend micro internet security products strengthen personal information protection and deliver enhanced performance
- In the age of mobility, demand for IT talent management is about to grow monumentally
- Air Arabia Ups Customer Service in Saudi with Frontliners and Altitude Software