New Tadawul Design on Display for the First Time
The world’s top architect and leader in sustainable design Nikken Sekkei, showcased for the first time the latest impressions of the new SAR 1 billion ( $267 million) Saudi stock exchange (Tadawul) design project. Nikken who are participating at the real estate event are also showcasing a selection of designs from their extensive international portfolio.
“Cityscape Global is the perfect platform to display this project which is a milestone design for Nikken Sekkei. The new stock exchange at the heart of King Abdulla Financial District in Riyadh will be a state-of-the-art and intelligent building of the future,” commented Mitsuo Nakamura, Chairman of Nikken Sekkei.
“The iconic 42-story building will be a model of energy efficiency by incorporating leading energy-saving technologies with the latest LEED standards.
Our sustainable design was chosen because it balances construction value, sustainability and iconic design,” added Nakamura.
The Tadawul design incorporates cutting-edge, eco-friendly technology such as a sunlight scooper to introduce natural sunlight and solar shading to help reduce the cooling load.
- Nikken Sekkei showcases design of Saudi Stock Exchange Tadawul project at Cityscape Global
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) makes first financial disclosure ever
- Nikken Sekkei unveils future of sustainability
- Samsung Electronics displays next-generation smart TV technology at IFA 2012
- Acer announces two new gaming monitors boasting world first designs