New Tourist Resort Planned in Bahrain
To the delight of tourists and health club frequenters, Al Dana Tourist Resort will be completed in 18 months.
The new attraction will be created between the Shiekh Isa Ben Salman Bridge and the Shiekh Hamad Bridge, and is estimated to cost BD8.5 million. A new hotel is expected to be constructed after the resort construction is completed, but budgeting for the plan has not yet been finalized. The Al Dana project is a joint Bahraini-Saudi venture owned by the Al-Jazirah Tourism Company, Akhbar Alkhaleej Daily reported.
According to sources in Al-Jazirah Tourism, the resort will feature 180 housing units and more than 200 chalets of different types. Additionally, it will house a health club and three first class restaurants, including one floating on the sea. The project will encompass an area of 32,000 square meters. (BD1=$2.65).
- Bahrain plans new $250 million mega-resort
- Four Seasons announces new resort on Dubai’s world-renowned Jumeirah beach road
- Four Seasons announces new resort on Dubai’s world-renowned Jumeirah Beach Road
- New tourists resort to be built in the Emirate of Al-Fujeirah
- Saudi Arabia: New tourist resort project