New Tunisian-Moroccan Financial Joint Venture
A new Maghreb investment firm was recently established. This capital risk venture was initiated by the Tunisian Financial Group (TFG), headed by Ahmed Abd al Kafi, and also includes international and North African financial, consulting and service bodies such as the IFC and Upline Securities (a well-known Moroccan brokerage and investment company.
The new firm has already established a $25 million-investment fund - Maghreb Invest - in order to participate in various investment projects in North Africa, al Iktisad wal Aamal magazine reported. An investment committee that includes representatives from the following institutions manages the new fund: Bank of Europe for Investment (BEI), the French Development Agency and the Dutch Development Agency (NATEIX). The Tunisian side is represented by the Tunisian Investment Company (TUNINVEST), which is owned by TFG. - albawaba.com
- Tunisian-Kuwaiti Development Group sells property
- EIB sets up a regional venture capital fund for Mediterranean countries
- Kuwait’s Bayan Investment Company to invest in Iraq through new holding firm
- Kuwaiti, Saudi Islamic investment houses launch investment fund in Japan
- Consortium launches Jordan's first private equity fund