New Tunisian-Moroccan Financial Joint Venture
A new Maghreb investment firm was recently established. This capital risk venture was initiated by the Tunisian Financial Group (TFG), headed by Ahmed Abd al Kafi, and also includes international and North African financial, consulting and service bodies such as the IFC and Upline Securities (a well-known Moroccan brokerage and investment company.
The new firm has already established a $25 million-investment fund - Maghreb Invest - in order to participate in various investment projects in North Africa, al Iktisad wal Aamal magazine reported. An investment committee that includes representatives from the following institutions manages the new fund: Bank of Europe for Investment (BEI), the French Development Agency and the Dutch Development Agency (NATEIX). The Tunisian side is represented by the Tunisian Investment Company (TUNINVEST), which is owned by TFG. - albawaba.com
- New Joint Venture to Offer Online Financial Products
- Dubai Investments announces joint venture with RED House to manage development projects in Saudi Arabia
- Bin Zayed Group in joint venture with international consultancy firm
- Masharie forms new MEP joint venture with Al Arif Investment
- Mubadala and Pramerica Real Estate Investors Partner to Launch New Real Estate Investment Management Joint Venture in Abu Dhabi