New Zealand’s Pumpkin Patch launches first store in the Middle East
Pumpkin Patch, the New Zealand based children's clothing store, recently opened its first store in the Middle East at Lamcy Plaza in Dubai.The brand has been brought to the Middle East by Bahrain-based Jawad Business Group, the exclusive franchisee for Pumpkin Patch in the region.
The new 2264 square feet store is located in Lamcy Plaza's children's department on the second floor, which houses major, international retailers including NEXT Kids, Adams and Mothercare. Pumpkin Patch originally started as a catalogue company in 1990 but has rapidly grown into a brand with eighty stores located in New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
The Pumpkin Patch collection offers outer wear, nightwear, accessories and footwear for children between the ages of 0 to 11. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UK retailer Peacocks locates first UAE store at Lamcy Plaza
- Japanese brand Daiso makes Middle East debut at Lamcy Plaza Dubai
- Canadian footwear brand opens store in UAE Lamcy Plaza
- Italian footwear manufacturer opens third store in Abu Dhabi
- 1st stand alone men’s store in the middle east opens in Bahrain City Centre