Nexus Telocation announces new board composition and management changes
Nexus Telocation Systems, a provider of Location Based Services (LBS) has announced that four new members were elected to the Board of Directors of Nexus following the recently announced financing, reflecting the new company's ownership. Newly appointed directors are Yossi Ben Shalom, Barak Dotan, Ken Lalo and Yoel Rosenthal.
Israel’s Nexus Telocation Systems develops, manufactures and markets low energy and cost effective wireless communications and location based information systems through the application of digital spread spectrum technologies. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Nexus Telocation sigs a share purchase agreement, restructures debts
- Nexus Telocation Systems investments $2 million and sells holdings in Nexus Data.
- Nexus Telocation Systems reports $1.8 million net loss in 3Q02
- Canadian IT firm sells software to Nexus Gulf Telecom
- Claims against Israel’s MTS company dismissed