Nine Jordanian ICT firms to participate in Gitex 2002
The Information Technology Association – Jordan (int@j) is set to showcase the Kingdom's technology providers at its stand at GITEX 2002. Nine of Jordan's leading information and communications technology (ICT) organizations will be exhibiting their solutions and services to the regional and international visitors at this year's event.
The int@j pavilion will include the following Jordanian technology and communications organizations: Eskadenia Software Solutions, Estarta Solutions, int@j, Integrated Technology Group, Jordan Telecom, the Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (MoICT), OFFTEC, Tantash Information Systems Group (TIS Group), and WAMAD IT Services Co.
The Information Technology Association of Jordan (int@j) was founded in May 2000 as a voluntary non-profit, private organization. The mission of int@j is to represent, promote, and advance the Jordanian software and IT services industry in the global market. int@j aims not only at promoting members, but at promoting Jordan’s determination to become the ICT success story of the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Minister of ICT Inaugurates Jordanian Pavilion at GITEX
- Eskadenia Software successfully participated in the ICT Trade Mission to France
- USAID/SABEQ Supports Jordanian Delegation to Promote Contact Centers and Outsourcing Industry at GITEX 2007 in Dubai
- GITEX 2000 to Aid IT Firms' Promotional Efforts
- Maghreb’s IT revenues to surge 15%