Nissan records highest market share in Lebanon in 2006
Nissan Middle East recently announced, in partnership with Rasamny-Younis Motor Co. SAL (RYMCO), exclusive dealer of Nissan in Lebanon, its market share leadership across all motoring segments in Lebanon for last year, leading the market with a total of 14% market share, registering total sales of over 2000 units.
The growth indicates the leadership of the Nissan brand in the passenger vehicles, holding the number one position amongst all brands in the Lebanese market. “This growth is a reflection of the great products on offer from Nissan, as well as the great sales and after sales services that our dealer provides” said Richard Zreik, MED Marketing Manager at Nissan Middle East. “Even with the difficult circumstances that affected the automotive business in the region, our dealers all over the region are solidly committed to the Nissan Value-Up plan and continuously support our confidence in the finely selected network of dealers.”
RYMCO provides the Lebanese market with the full lineup of Nissan vehicles, including the Nissan Patrol, Armada, Pathfinder, Murano and X-Trail SUV’s, in addition to the Nissan Altima, TIIDA, Micra, Sunny and 350Z.
- Nissan announces Motorsports for 2006
- Nissan records highest sales growth for the third consecutive year in the region
- Nissan Posts Record GCC Sales of over 10,000 units in November 2006
- The Renault-Nissan Alliance reports record sales of 7,276,398 units in 2010
- ADFS records highest market share in securities markets