Noriba Bank exits real estate investment in the UK
Bahrain-based Noriba Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Switzerland's UBS Group and the UBS global platform for Sharia-compliant banking, has successfully exited its real estate investment in the UK, Noriba UK Commercial Property I.
According to the GDN, the sale of the Noriba UK Commercial I portfolio marks the bank's second real estate investment divestiture this year. In April, Noriba Bank has exited its first real estate investment in the Unites States, Noriba US Commercial Properties I.
Noriba Bank (BSC) (c) was incorporated in the Kingdom of Bahrain on May 19, 2002, as a Bahraini Joint Stock Company (closed). It is a regulated investment banking entity under the authority of the Bahrain Monetary Agency.
© 2005 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Shamil Bank exits early from Ehsa 2 Morabaha
- GFH announces exit of Gulf Atlantic Real Estate
- Bahrain-based Islamic investment bank invests in UK real estate
- Taib bank exits from two real-estate investments
- GFH launches Gulf Atlantic Real Estate II- a Shari’ah compliant income producing UK commercial property fund