North Course Leisure Real Estate Solutions to provide Abyaar advisory services
One of the world's foremost consultants, NorthCourse Leisure Real Estate Solutions, was recently appointed by Kuwait's Abyaar Real Estate Development to provide strategic advice to help manage, develop and position Abyaar’s Dubai property developments.
NorthCourse currently operates in more than 60 countries throughout the world for major hospitality and real estate clients, according to Gulf News. It will provide Abyaar, which recently entered the Dubai market, with a full spectrum of advisory services. These include project feasibility, design and sales and marketing services for its various projects.
"The NorthCourse partnership adds another degree of assurance to investors and stakeholders that we will build excellence and deliver real estate with substantial premium and return potential," stated Hesham Al Obaid, Chairman of Abyaar Real Estate Development.
The recent deal boosts Abyaar's ambitious plans to provide unique, high quality, mixed use developments throughout the emirate of Dubai, expected to impact the emirate's residential, commercial, hospitality and retail segments, according to the firm.
Abyann is back by two of Kuwait’s leading investment groups--Aayan Leasing and Investment Company and Al Rashdan Group which has extensive real estate experience .
- Kuwait’s Abyaar secures NorthCourse to develop its US$1.4 billion Dubai property portfolio release
- Abyaar to build Jumeirah’s first freehold development
- Abyaar Real Estate appoints NBD Investment Bank as Financial Advisor and Placement Agent
- Aayan to implement real estate projects in Dubai
- Ernst & Young launches regional Hospitality and Leisure Advisory service from Dubai