Norwich Insurance targets Gulf market
Chairman of the Kanoo Group, Abdullah Kanoo has opened the Norwich Union Insurance office in Khobar, Saudi Arabia. The location will offer customer service, back office operations, and the Information Technology support. Kanoo currently employs 40 percent of the total workforce as Saudis and looking to expand.
Kanoo Norwich Insurance is specialized in motor, marine, industrial insurance among other services. Norwich history in the Arabian Gulf goes back to 1950 when the first office was opened in Bahrain.
Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group of Companies has been operating throughout Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Oman for more than 100 years. The group engaged in joint venture partnership with leading international companies and also local manufacturing projects, to deliver a range of products and services, which are produced, marketed and distributed by the group. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- BMA issues first Insurance Regional Office license to Norwich Union
- AXA, Norwich Union merge Mid-East operations
- Jebel Ali International Hotels signs representation agreement with Kanoo Holidays
- Kanoo Travel renews agreement to use Falcon Travel Information System
- Kanoo Machinery implements eCRM initiative