Novell inks deal with Algerian information systems company
A partnership contract between Novell, an international manufacturer of communications and networking products, and the Algerian company specialising in the development and management of extended information systems, Net-Skills, has been signed, Net-Skills manager Nassim Kerdjoudj announced Monday in Algiers.
This partnership is targeted at promoting Novell solutions and technologies in the Maghreb, betting on Algeria as “the leading bridge of Linux software technology developed by Novell,” Kerdjoudj pointed out during a press conference conducted at the El Moudjahid daily press centre together with Novell Maghreb Director General, Jean-Luc Fort.
This contract is also meant to endow Algerian companies with “secure and innovative” information systems, Net-Skills further said, adding that the Algerian market research “has yet to be carried out, but there are Algerian private and public companies interested in our services, such as Sonatrach.”
Nassim Kerdjoudj, said, “We have first to bet on training and accompanying Algerian executives to implement this partnership.” (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Canada’s Robotel Electronique announces deal with the Algerian education system
- Dubai Exports creates novel networking platform to boost local exports
- Bin Zayed Group inks deal with ACCPAC
- Al-Falak inks deal with Zupera Technology for digital and mobile computing products
- Novell announces industry's first solution- Novell Identity Manager 4