Nuran Serviced Residences offered by Emaar Properties
Emaar Properties has announced its latest subsidiary as part of its ongoing expansion into new markets and sectors. Nuran Serviced Residences is the developer’s latest offering in the leisure and hospitality sector and will deliver premier fully-serviced residences in world class locations onto the Dubai property and hospitality market.
Nuran Serviced Residences are set to make their market debut at three of Emaar’s most popular developments. First to be released onto the market is Nuran Al Majara at Dubai Marina, followed by Nuran Al Alka Residences at The Greens and The Residences at Burj Dubai Downtown.
“Emaar is looking forward to introducing world class leisure and hospitality projects onto the market. With the emergence of Nuran Serviced Residences, Emaar is delivering world class lifestyle options with luxurious, fully furnished and fully serviced residences in some of Dubai’s most prestigious locations and providing the Dubai real estate market with even greater depth,” said Esther Wai, General Manager, Nuran Serviced Residences.
Contemporary in design in an intimate environment with attention to detail that is characteristic of all Emaar properties, Nuran Serviced Residences will add another dimension to Dubai’s high end property and hospitality market that is set to be the lead choice among senior management and professionals in search of the ultimate home-away-from-home in luxury urban lifestyles.
Featuring first class facilities such as luxury swimming pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium and located within Dubai’s most sought after property hot spots, Nuran Serviced Residences will be a leader amongst the many.
- Emaar unveils Nuran Serviced Residences as latest subsidiary in growing portfolio
- Emaar Hospitality Group offer priority passes to leisure attractions and shopping vouchers for guests this summer
- Emaar’s The Address The BLVD serviced residences sold out on first day of public launch
- Emaar unveils iconic hotel, residence and serviced apartment towers, ‘The Address Residence Sky View,’ in Downtown Dubai
- Emaar takes the lead in serviced residences