NYKL signs agreement with Pioneer Gulf
NYK Logistics, the freight forwarding and distribution division of Nippon Yusen Kaisha of Japan, has signed a major contract with Pioneer Gulf (PGF).
NYK Logistics will provide PGF with a ready-made logistics infrastructure, meeting the company's supply chain needs that often require timely supply of goods in large surges of volume and demand.
The scope of work will include regional stockholding, re-distribution to the expanding Middle East markets as well as value added services such as bar coding and re-packaging, including promotional activities. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sharjah Museums Department hosts pioneering museum education workshop organized by with the German Goethe-Institut
- Japan’s NYK Logistics enters UAE shipping market
- Gulf Jet partners with JetEx in service agreement as company launches newly rebranded fleet
- G Data and Golden Systems Sign Distribution Agreement For The Middle East
- Saraya Aqaba signs agreement with Starwood’s “Westin” and “The Luxury Collection” brands to operate its hotels