Oasis Leasing acquires four turboprop aircraft chartered to major US airline
Abu Dhabi-based Oasis International Leasing has acquired four Embraer EMB-120 turboprop aircraft on lease to a major US airline in cooperation with San Francisco-based Compass Capital Corporation.
“The acquisition is Oasis Leasing's first investment in turboprop aircraft which we believe will continue to play an important role in the US regional airline market,” said CEO of Oasis Leasing, Gordon Dixon.
Oasis Leasing's asset portfolio now includes 21 aircraft on lease to major regional and international flag carriers and a 50 percent stake in a capsize dry-bulk vessel. The company aims to build its asset and risk profile from its current $560 million value to $1.2 billion by 2006, with additional investments in aircraft and targeted moves into shipping, infrastructure and power plant financing. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Oasis Leasing delivers financed Airbus 319 to Air Canada
- facility with 8 banks - New facility to support company’s growth plans -
- FLAG acquires GTS\'s stake in FLAG Atlantic
- Oasis Leasing attends 47th edition of Paris Air Show
- US$4.2 billion to buy 120 new aircraft - NAS Fleet to Reach 167 Aircraft by 2012