Oasis Leasing appoints technical manager to oversee aircraft portfolio
Oasis Leasing, United Arab Emirates (UAE) leasing company, has appointed Andrew Pavord, as Technical Manager, to oversee the company's growing aircraft portfolio. British-born Pavord, 48, has 20 years experience in aircraft manufacture, maintenance and operations. Before joining Oasis Leasing he was Acting Head of Aircraft Maintenance for Abu Dhabi's Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company (GAMCO).
Pavord will be responsible for assessing the technical capability of new and existing lessees, aircraft pre-purchase inspections and assessments, monitoring and ensuring compliance of the portfolio with the strict standards of regulatory authorities and coordinating redeliveries and transfers to new lessees.
Oasis Leasing's asset portfolio includes 12 aircraft on long-term lease to major regional and international flag carriers and a 50 percent stake in a capesize dry-bulk vessel. The company aims to build its asset and risk profile from its current $472 million value to $1.2 billion by 2006 with targeted moves into shipping, infrastructure and power plant financing. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- oasis leasing announces key senior staff appointments
- oasis leasing announces key marketing appointment
- ExecuJet Aviation Group to expand completions activity
- Emirates appoints new managers to oversee operations in Africa
- Oasis International Leasing Appointment - SPREADING THE WORD ON THE LEASING BUSINESS