Oil prices to fall below $30, says Algerian minister
The Algerian Oil Minister, Shakeeb Khalil, was cited by Al-Hayat newspaper, stating that the per barrel oil price is not likely to remain around or above $30 during the upcoming period because of the excessive oil supply in the future.
The minister added that his country supplied additional oil quantities in November, which will arrive to the market within a month.
The minister also said that all OPEC member countries believe that the per barrel oil price will fall below $30. A $22-$28 price would be reasonable for both consumers and producers. –(Albawaba-MEBG)
- Algeria calls on OPEC to act against threat of oil price fall
- UAE oil minister says $25 per barrel is fair price
- Emirates says 25 dollars a barrel of oil "reasonable"
- Venezuela's Energy minister Silva ''says $25/barrel oil and above is target price''
- Algeria increases oil output by 36,000 barrels per day