Oil prices to fall below $30, says Algerian minister
The Algerian Oil Minister, Shakeeb Khalil, was cited by Al-Hayat newspaper, stating that the per barrel oil price is not likely to remain around or above $30 during the upcoming period because of the excessive oil supply in the future.
The minister added that his country supplied additional oil quantities in November, which will arrive to the market within a month.
The minister also said that all OPEC member countries believe that the per barrel oil price will fall below $30. A $22-$28 price would be reasonable for both consumers and producers. –(Albawaba-MEBG)
- If you say so: Iran affirms that oil prices won't drop below 100$
- Oil prices have reached ‘bottom’ but to remain below $100 for next few years
- Oil slouches below $30 on supply hopes
- OPEC Oil Price Falls Below 28 Dollars, within Desired Range
- Slow and ‘stubborn’ wins the race? UAE minister says OPEC won’t change output even if oil hits $40