Oman: 1st foreigner to buy property at The Wave
An Indian resident in Oman has become the first foreigner to buy a property at The Wave, Muscat, the Sultanate's leading tourism and beachfront residential development, officials from The Wave announced Sunday.
The Wave, Muscat's first residential release encompasses 221 townhouses and villas and due to be completed in 2007.
The Wave, Muscat is the first project in Oman that has been officially granted the right to offer full freehold property buyers of any nationality.
- The Wave, Muscat partakes in Cityscape 2005
- Dubai Chamber study shows growth in UAE business competitiveness
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Decree enables foreigners to buy property in Bahrain
- The Wave, Muscat’s First Villa Launch In Two Years Reinforces Oman’s Real Estate Fundamentals