Oman: Construction of Blue City to start
Al Madina Al Zarqa or The Blue City – Oman’s largest real-estate project with an estimated investment volume of more than $15 billion – will begin rising in October. Building of this Phase One will be costing $1.8bn.
It will be a completely new city with many luxury hotels for at least 200,000 citizens.
“The Omani government appreciates the cooperation with Al Sawadi Investment and Tourism Company LLC. (SITC) and has assured them of its support and cooperation in the creation of this spectacular development,” an Oman government official said, according to Bahrain Tribune.
- Oman plans to launch ”The Blue City” project
- Oman launches US $ 15 billion Blue City project
- Oman: Contract for development of Blue City resort signed
- Oman: Al Madina A’zarqa signs agreement with Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- AT&T to provide advanced communications expertise for Al Madina A'Zarqa City Development