Nawras launches new business telecom packs in Oman
Oman-based telecom services operator Nawras has launched its ‘Shahry Business Packs’ in the Sultanate.
The single-tariff, business mobile plans include voice, messaging and data, all in a value-added plan that provides business customers with significant savings, said a statement from Nawras.
Said Al-Shanfari, director of business marketing, said: “Following detailed market research, we discovered that many business customers are still paying for the same services they signed up for originally, which in some cases was several years ago.”
“In the meantime, smartphones, plans and mobile networks have improved immensely, and so these companies could be getting more included features and better value for money. As well as mobile data, our customers also emphasised how important intra-company, business group calling was for them – they really need to be connected with their colleagues 24/7,” he said.
“Our Packs give customers the opportunity to reduce their monthly costs, as even our smallest pack includes mobile data.”
“The new packs will improve productivity by giving companies more options to choose from to get the best package for their needs and budget. On the plans, we have eliminated peak/off-peak rates and on-net/off-net charging,” he added.
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet
- Building on 2014's 'historic' innovations: five new major IT trends to watch out for in 2015
- Nawras launches great value welcome pack offers
- Nawras launches great value welcome packs and new Home Broadband and Voice plan at COMEX
- Nawras introduces value-packed Shababiah plan for social media savvy youth
- Nawras launches first Khareef welcome pack for international visitors to Salalah Tourism Festival