Nawras launches new business telecom packs in Oman
Oman-based telecom services operator Nawras has launched its ‘Shahry Business Packs’ in the Sultanate.
The single-tariff, business mobile plans include voice, messaging and data, all in a value-added plan that provides business customers with significant savings, said a statement from Nawras.
Said Al-Shanfari, director of business marketing, said: “Following detailed market research, we discovered that many business customers are still paying for the same services they signed up for originally, which in some cases was several years ago.”
“In the meantime, smartphones, plans and mobile networks have improved immensely, and so these companies could be getting more included features and better value for money. As well as mobile data, our customers also emphasised how important intra-company, business group calling was for them – they really need to be connected with their colleagues 24/7,” he said.
“Our Packs give customers the opportunity to reduce their monthly costs, as even our smallest pack includes mobile data.”
“The new packs will improve productivity by giving companies more options to choose from to get the best package for their needs and budget. On the plans, we have eliminated peak/off-peak rates and on-net/off-net charging,” he added.
- The 'ironic' struggle for Turkey's internet freedom
- Forget the iphone 6 for a second and pay attention to Apple and the 'smartwatch revolution'
- A piece of cake? Egypt's 'baseeta' e-service for completing government documents gains popularity despite legality concerns
- When will the iphone 6 come to the Middle East?
- Filters vs. proxies: the tug of war between Iranian authorities and online browsers
- Nawras Telecom to launch 3G in Oman
- Oman’s Nawras Telecommunications adopts Oracle E-business suite
- Omani-Qatari Telecommunications Company increases mobile phone coverage in Oman
- Nawras consortium declared successful applicant for fixed line licence in Oman
- Second mobile telephone operator launched in Oman