Oman: Qatari real estate company to set up environmental tourist resort
Dr. Rajha bint Abdul Amir bin Ali, Oman's Minister of Tourism, has signed an MoU with the Qatari Al Diyar real estate investment company, to set up an environmental tourist resort at Niyabat Ras Al Hadd. Eng. Nassir Hassan Al Ansari signed the MoU for his company.
According to <i>ONA</I>, following the signing of the MoU, Dr. Rajha said the initial phase involves development of an area of 2 million square metres.
Eng. Nassir Hassan Al Ansari, representative of the Qatari Company, pointed out that the project involves construction of a number of hotels, including a Five-Star Hotel, beach cabins, exhibition centre, beach entertainment sports club, a chain of restaurants and cafes in addition to a market for traditional crafts.
- Qatari Diar real estate firm to develop major resort in Khartoum
- Qatari Diar invests US$320 million in Syrian resort project
- Oman: New $822 million beach-to-mountain resort to be built
- Agreement signed for development of Lusail Entertainment District
- Government owned real estate firm to launch first project