Oman United Group of Companies selects ICICI Infotech's Premia solution
ICICI Infotech Middle East and Africa (MEA), a leading developer of Enterprise Solutions announced that Oman United Insurance Company has adopted its Premia application as a strategic component of the company's information technology (IT) backbone.
The Premia solution was selected to support the company in its efforts to maintain advanced service levels to customers by streamlining the supply chain and ensuring timely access to critical information.
ICICI Infotech MEA, until recently known as Insyst Technologies (MEA) has consolidated its position in the Middle East as a provider of Enterprise solutions encompassing a broad range of business segments including ERPII for retail, distribution, manufacturing, contracting specialized end to end business solutions for the Insurance sector and niche banking and IT infrastructure security solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Iran Insurance selects ICICI Infotech’s management solutions
- Al-Fujairah National Insurance Company adopts ICICI Infotech solutions
- AIG to implement PREMIA across its Gulf operations
- ICIC Infotech sees significant investment in Middle East
- Bahrain: Solidarity Islamic Insurance Co. selects Premia management solution