Oman unveiles endorsement of ICDL program
The Ministry of Education in the Sultanate of Oman has unveiled its endorsement of the International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) program and its adoption in all its public schools effective this academic year, as a standard for upgrading the computer skills in the education sector across the Sultanate, following the success of the program in other parts of the Gulf region.
ICDL has also made rapid strides in raising IT literacy all over the world.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- CompuBase gets UAE education ministry approval for ICDL training
- ADCO to provide ICDL training and testing to employees
- ICDL Saudi Arabia implements new IT literacy strategy for 2009 to complement Kingdom's high computer penetration rate
- Irish e-learning company signs contract with the Jordanian government
- Qtel adopts ICDL as the digital skills standard for its 1,900 employees