Omani firm commissions CHSS as safety consultants
Wales’ Corporate Health & Safety Solutions (CHSS) has signed an agreement to provide health and safety training to Omani joint venture, HSE Partenaire. CHSS consultants will fly out to the Sultanate to deliver training required by HSE, reported Times of Oman.
HSE Partenaire is a partnership between International Petroleum Development Expertise (IPDE) and Premier Associates. The venture was formed with the intention of promoting safe working practice in Oman.
CHSS offers a selection of consultancy services ranging from full health and safety checks with our Initial Health and Safety Status Review to training needs analysis and health and safety audits. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Imdaad signs partnership agreement with British Safety Services for Health & Safety training and Consultancy services
- Consultancy cautions heat-related illnesses with advent of summer Advise construction firms to protect workers’ health
- Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College successfully concludes the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) conference 2010
- Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College to host the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) conference 2010 in Jordan
- Why Jordan's nuclear project is arousing fears and suspicions