OMD Middle East appoints regional marketing manager
OMD Middle East, the media arm of Impact/BBDO, TBWA\Raad and DDB, has hired the first marketing and communications manager for a media network in the region. It has named Eric Mirabel, the former editor and associate publisher of the Middle East’s foremost marketing magazine, Gulf Marketing Review, to the newly created role.
Omnicom Group is a global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous speciality firms provide advertising and strategic communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
OMD is a unit of the Omnicom Group, the largest marketing and corporate communications company in the world. OMD was founded in 1996, and is the global media partner of BBDO, DDB and TBWA. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- OMD relocates Middle East headquarters to Dubai Media City
- OMD Middle East generates $30 million worth of new business in 2002
- Optimum Media Direction launched in Middle East
- Fortune Promoseven voted as leading advertising agency in Middle East
- BMW Group restructures marketing communications agency network in the Middle East