OPEC cruds up 67c to $23.49 PB
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries - OPEC News Agency reported on Monday that the OPEC basket of crude oil rose 67 cents last week, to an average of $23.49 per barrel.
The basket of seven types of crude oil on which the average price per barrel (159 liters) is calculated stood at $22.82 during the previous week.
The average price was $25.41 per barrel in February, while the average price of OPEC crude fell to $23.49 per barrel in March.
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- OPEC weekly crude oil basket price down $ 2.52 to $24.73/bbl
- OPEC crude oil basket price down $1.70 below to $28.00 per barrel
- OPEC crude oil basket price up $1.07 to $26.09/bbl Monday
- OPEC daily basket price up $1.22 to $32.29 per barrel Monday
- OPEC crude oil basket price up $1.46 to $24.38/bbl on Monday