Opening of new line between Tunisia and Belgian port
A new line has opened between Tunisia and the Belgian port of Anvers. The line will be mainly for goods and will unite the ports of La Goulette and Sousse in the north and center of Tunisia, respectively, and Sfax, in the south of the country, with the Belgian port of Anvers. The announcement was made by official sources in Tunisia.
More than 200 Belgian companies employing a total of 25,000 are based in Tunisia, mainly in the textile industry.
- emirates shipping line launches hyper galex ii
- Tunisia’s telecom market: At the threshold of major changes
- MSC cruises and Etihad airways to provide best-in-class experience in the air and at sea for European guests
- New business centers to be opened in Tunisia
- Al Tayer Trends opens new-look Galler Chocolat-Thé at Mall of the Emirates