Opportunities at Prince AbdulAziz Bin Mousaed Economic City highlighted
Rakisa Holdings, and three members of the initial core group of regional investors - Abu Dhabi Investment House, Gulf Finance House and Tanmiyat Group, have highlighted the unique business opportunities offered to regional and international investors by the Prince AbdulAziz Bin Mousaed Economic City.
The second in a series of new economic cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia being planned by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), the Prince AbdulAziz Bin Mousaed Economic City is a key element in the kingdom’s recent initiative to further develop its economy, generate regional growth, and create employment opportunities, Arab News reported.
- New economic city in Saudi Arabia set to become the largest transportation and logistics hub in the Middle East
- RAKISA Holding showcases Prince AbdulAziz bin Mousaed Economic City to European investors
- With total investments of $2.9 billion, investment funds to be launched in Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Mousaed Economic City
- RAKISA highlights Hail Economic City’s economic potential for Chinese and international investors at the 10th Annual CEO Forum in Beijing
- IPO for Prince Abdul Aziz bin Mousaed Economic City