Osoul Real Estate Investment Fund to be offered
Kuwaiti listed investment company Osoul Leasing & Finance Co. intends to offer a new real estate investment fund, dubbed Osoul Real Estate Investment Fund, the company said in a press release.
The fund will invest in the real estate market in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
Osoul was established as a consumer-financing arm of Gulf Investment House in Kuwait in 1999, and has established itself as a leading consumer finance provider in Kuwait. Osoul Leasing and Finance Company K.S.C. operates according to Islamic Shari’a principles and is registered as an Investment Company at the Central Bank of Kuwait.
- Gulf Finance House raises $53 million for Kuwait's Gulf Development Real Estate
- UIB announces new real estate fund
- Arkan Al-Kuwait Real Estate to be listed on Kuwaiti exchange
- Kuwait Finance House sets up aviation investment fund
- Kuwait Finance House is partner in Asia's leading Islamic real estate fund