Over 250 UAE Nationals respond to Recruitment Day programme of Standard Chartered Bank
Over 250 UAE Nationals responded to the Recruitment Day organised by the National Human Resources Development and Employment Authority (Tanmia) in association with Standard Chartered Bank at Dubai Institute of Human Resource Development held recently in Dubai.
The jobseekers were selected from Tanmia’s database. The Recruitment Day extended for two days, and candidates were screened in batches of 25. The screening consisted of examinations in Mathematics, English comprehension and writing, followed by an interview conducted by a bank official.
“We are delighted to be associated with Standard Chartered Bank’s Recruitment Day that is providing opportunities for UAE Nationals to work in an international bank,” said Essa Ali bin Salem Al-Zaabi, Manager, Dubai Office, Tanmia. “We would like to thank the bank for the high level of commitment they have displayed for the intent of boosting Emiratisation in its various departments. The Recruitment Day amply demonstrates the bank’s longterm commitment to Emiratisation.”
- Standard Chartered commemorates 43rd UAE National Day by breaking a world record
- STANDARD CHARTERED BACKS MAWARID NATIONALS TRAINING PROGRAMME
- National Bank of Dubai recruits 10 Emirates Nationals Development Programme Candidates
- Standard Chartered to organise its Second UAE National Job Fair
- Mathematics days in Tozeur