Over six million viewers across France tune into Dubai attractions
Dubai’s services were showcased across France recently in a prime time travel program on the popular French television channel, TV-5, offering over six million viewers a 17-minute portrait of the Emirate.
A five-member team of French Televisioncom Production visited the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) Head Office recently for the making of the program.
The third quarter of 2003 recorded a growth of six per cent in the number of hotel establishment guests from France to Dubai compared to the corresponding period in 2002. The French are considered up-market tourists by DTCM and with this detailed program featuring Dubai as a whole, the government expects to attract more visitors from France in the coming years. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- More than 26.37 million German viewers access Dubai's attractions in three months
- Dubai targets greater share of French outbound market
- Ten million Japanese viewers to access Dubai attractions
- Austrian TV channel names Dubai among 10 most popular destinations at Ferien 2004
- Dubai tourism records 148 percent growth from 1996-2002