Over thirty-nine million Latin American viewers access Dubai attractions
Dubai's attractions as a tourist destination will be aired for 60 minutes to more than 39 million prime time viewers across Latin America. This follows the successful completion of familiarization visit by Brazilian's Globo TV, assisted by the Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
According to DTCM Manager Missions, Hamad Bin Mejren Dubai is being featured on a program titled Fantastico and will be shown in six episodes. The crew extensively covered places such as golf clubs, heritage sites, souks, shopping malls and tour and safaris, hotels and new developments such as Palm Islands.
The Dubai feature is scheduled for broadcast in May 2003. The program can be viewed also in America, Europe and Japan. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Over six million viewers across France tune into Dubai attractions
- Ten million Japanese viewers to access Dubai attractions
- News Announcement from DIFC based Invesco Asset Management
- Dubai aims for Latin America to grow tourism
- $6.4bil investment programme at LAX adds to attractiveness for Gulf carriers