Overwhelming response to Phase II of ‘The Lagoons’
Buyers have demonstrated overwhelming response to the second phase of Dubai’s “The Lagoons” project, a freehold, mixed-use 70 million square foot development being developed by Sama Dubai at Dubai Creek.
Sama Dubai representative announced this week that it had recorded ahead-of-schedule completion of sales for phase II of the project, according to Khaleej Times.
"The appeal of this project continues to draw a varied clientele who all seek to be a part of what is a noticeably exceptional development, and Sama Dubai is confident of the continued high level of demand for 'The Lagoons',” said Abdulsalam Almarri, General Manager of The Lagoons.
"We are delighted with the significant interest the master planned development is drawing from international and regional investors, developers, and end users who are keen to be a part of this distinctive development," Almarri added.
'The Lagoons' will offer freehold property with 100 per cent ownership to all nationalities. Half of the project will be sold to third party investors for development, while the remaining half will be developed, marketed and operated by Sama Dubai.
- Emaar launches sale of luxury residences in two new towers in Dubai Creek Harbour
- Second phase of Dubai Lagoon
- 'The Presidential' sells 60pc of units one month after announcement
- 'The Lagoons' project enters second phase of development
- Abu Dhabi Investment House Announces US$86 million Investment in Amwaj Islands in Kingdom of Bahrain