Packard Bell Enter Lebanese Market
Packard Bell, part of the Acer Group, has signed a new partnership agreement with Distinet, a distribution company for IT and consumer electronics within Lebanon. Distinet, part of TeleTrade group of companies is the first distributor for Packard Bell in the country.
TeleTrade Group, established in 1993, is a major player in the Lebanese IT industry and is ISO certified. Today the group employs more than 150 people across its subsidiaries.
“TeleTrade Group is proud to have Distinet as the first distributor for Packard Bell which is a global brand with stylish, trendy and state-of-the-art products, a perfect fit for the fashionable and tech-savvy consumers of Lebanon,” commented Mr. Haddad, general manager and chairman, TeleTrade Holding Group.
“We have the resources, market experience and knowledge to make Packard Bell products widely available across Lebanon. We are also in a position to provide excellent after sales service for all Packard Bell products,” added Haddad.
Packard Bell is looking to increase its footprint in Lebanon and the region, having rebranded in 2009. The IT vendor has taken positive steps towards its distinct value proposition. Consumers can look forward to stylish, trendy and easy-to-use Packard Bell products. “In TeleTrade we have found the right distributor to make our products widely available for the fashion savvy Lebanese consumer,” commented Shashank Sharma, Country Manager for Packard Bell.
“TeleTrade is a well established group of companies with Distinet having a proven track record in IT distribution within Lebanon, and we are confident that they are best positioned to help Packard Bell grow,” added Sharma.
- Smart Dubai strategic plan launched
- For the first time official data reveals the Middle East's facebook and twitter trends, expect the unexpected!
- Social media shifts power of communication to people
- 5G: the upcoming network that will allow you to download an HD movie in one second
- What was yesterday's shutdown all about? Security experts raise flag over Whatsapp's 'weaknesses'
- Packard Bell joins Savola and Disney’s consumer competition
- NEC Computers appoints CompuMe as authorized distributor for Packard Bell in Dubai and Saudi Arabia
- Packard Bell comes to UAE
- NEC Computers International appoints Al Yousuf Computers as official service centre in UAE
- Two new contracts to Gulf Helicopters