Industry in Palestine slows down
Mining and quarrying industry decreased in August compared to July by 5.88%, forming a share of 4.59% of the total industry, while the water supply and electricity industry, which has a share of 14.85% of the total industry, increased by 27.01% during the same period, added PCBS.
- China-Pakistan economic corridor: a game-changer for the Middle East?
- Suspended tax transfers pushed Palestinian economy to the brink
- Egypt passed the economic conference with flying colours, but what's next?
- Why the GCC really needs a VAT tax
- Selfies, jokes, and billions: Sisi 'boisterous' after economic summit, but the hard part has just begun