Industry in Palestine slows down
Mining and quarrying industry decreased in August compared to July by 5.88%, forming a share of 4.59% of the total industry, while the water supply and electricity industry, which has a share of 14.85% of the total industry, increased by 27.01% during the same period, added PCBS.
- An exercise in futility? UAE and Egypt bond over 'nonsensically' growing wheat in the desert
- Not getting off their back, yet: why activists still skeptical of GCC's band aid labour reforms
- Growing resentment? Syria's halt of Lebanese agricultural imports a 'disastrous' move
- The blessing in disguise? How sanctions have created a potentially powerful role for Iran's local automative industry
- Does the halal industry really understand what cross contamination is?