Industry in Palestine slows down
Mining and quarrying industry decreased in August compared to July by 5.88%, forming a share of 4.59% of the total industry, while the water supply and electricity industry, which has a share of 14.85% of the total industry, increased by 27.01% during the same period, added PCBS.
- Juicy start-up: an inside look into the "high-tech" Palestinian juice producer
- Saudi Arabia gets a mooooove on transforming its dairy sector to meet rising demand
- Why MENA investors are ready to spend in the art market
- Halal pharmacies: the next big thing?
- Are gold markets becoming more and more polarized?