Palestine stock market ends trading down
The Al-Quds Index of the Palestine Exchange (PEX) closed Monday’s trading at 438.86 points, a decrease by 6.90 points (1.55%) compared to Sunday’s trading, according to the PEX daily report.
A total of 127,312 shares were traded for a value of $217,941.20 executed during 136 transactions.
Shares of 18 companies were traded. Share price increased in three companies and decreased in 10 others.
The gainers: AIG by (4.76%), LADAEN by (3.13%), and PEC by (0.79%).
Top five decliners: JREI by (-4.94%), PLAZA by (-4.92%), JCC by (-4.59%), PCB by (-3.95%), and PALTEL by (-3.21%).
- Saudi’s Prince Al Waleed bin Talal becomes Twitter’s second largest investor
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says