Palestinian stock exchange ends the days trading down
Palestine's stock market finished the days trading by recording a loss of 0.74 points
The Al-Quds Index of the Palestine Exchange (PEX) closed Wednesday’s trading at 435.82 points, a decrease by 0.74 points (0.17%) compared to Tuesday’s trading, according to the PEX daily report.
A total of 424,098 shares were traded for a value of $1,004,104.45 executed during 194 transactions.
Shares of 24 companies were traded. Share price increased in three companies and decreased in 12 others.
The gainers: PIBC by (1.19%), NIC by (0.32%), and PALTEL by (0.21%).
Top five decliners: JCC by (-4.67%), AIG by (-4.55%), PIIC by (-4.07%), AQARIYA by (-4%), and TRUST by (-3.7%).
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?